The guidelines for the poster presentation are as follows:
1. Posters will be printed on a 2’x5’ canvas (portrait)
2. Fonts must be in black
3. Headings shall be at least 48-point font and text not less than 24-point font.
4. Keep it simple but add enough graphs, charts, tables, pictures, etc. to make it interesting.
5. Organize the materials properly for ease of reading. As much as possible, use light background.
6. Use headings such as (but not restricted to) “Statement of the Problem”, “Theoretical Framework”, “Significance of study”, “Methodology”, and “Results”.
7. Submit the document in high res jpg format.
To view and download the sample poster for guidance, click the image below.