PhilGEOS 2023 Call for Abstracts!
All researchers and enthusiasts are invited to submit extended abstracts for the parallel technical sessions of this year’s Philippine Geomatics Symposium.
Submit your abstracts here: https://bit.ly/3IzRsMz
PhilGEOS 2023 Geomatics for Sustainable Development: Towards a Better Future is an important gathering of professionals and experts in the field of geomatics aimed at addressing the challenges and opportunities presented by the SDGs. The symposium will serve as a platform to discuss the role of geomatics in achieving sustainable development and explore innovative solutions to pressing global issues. Participants will engage in knowledge sharing, collaboration, and networking to contribute to the advancement of sustainable development practices worldwide.
All papers must be original and not simultaneously submitted to another journal or conference. Submissions must also follow the ISPRS guidelines on extended abstracts. For a copy of the said guideline, go to this link: https://bit.ly/3MSm4eu
TOPICS FOR DISCUSSION:
– Geospatial data acquisition and management for SDGs
– Spatial analysis and modeling for sustainable development
– Remote sensing for monitoring and assessment
– Geospatial technologies for climate change mitigation and adaptation
– Geomatics for sustainable urban development
– Participatory mapping and citizen science for SDGs
– Geospatial solutions for water resource management
– Geomatics for disaster risk reduction and emergency response
– Geomatics in agriculture and food security